Acceptable Use Rules
1. This AUR is intended to protect Customer, Supplier, Moscord and the Internet community from the inappropriate use of Moscord’s computing/network services and the internet.
2. You shall not perform any of the following actions and also procure that its end users or any third party that uses its services (“Users”), shall not perform any of the following actions:
(a) Use the Services or Trading Platform to accept, transmit or distribute unsolicited bulk data (which includes, without limitation, e-mail, bulletin boards, newsgroups, software, files) or otherwise send, or facilitate the sending of unsolicited commercial email (“UCE”) and mail bombs to any person or system in a way that could be expected to adversely impact Moscord’s network or facilities, or may potentially encroach on a third party’s intellectual property rights or any rights of publicity or privacy; The only circumstances in which the Services may be used to send unsolicited data of an advertising or promotional nature is where the unsolicited data is sent to persons with whom the sender has a pre-existing business, professional or personal relationship or to persons who have previously indicated their consent to receive data from the sender from time to time, for example by ticking a box to that effect on the sender’s web site. Unless these requirements are met, Users must not send unsolicited bulk data through the Services. If these requirements are met, the User must also provide an unsubscribe function on their web site (and make this function known to recipients in the relevant data) which allows those recipients to be removed from that mailing list.
(b) Attempt to connect to any third party systems without prior permission or arrangement;
(c) Use the Services or Trading Platform in a manner which is intended to abuse or to violate the property rights of others, including, without limitation, activities which result in the distribution of viruses, worms, time bombs, Trojan horses, cancelbots, or other destructive activities like Denial of Services (“DOS”) attacks, or scanning or any form of probing / automated network status polls / information collection of a third party’s network / system without prior permission, intentional or otherwise;
(d) Use the Services or Trading Platform to conduct any other activities, which in Moscord’s view are detrimental to its Users and/or its own operations.
(e) Use the Services or Trading Platform to:-
(i) send data, or cause data to be sent, that hides or obscures the source of the data, that contains invalid or forged headers or domain names or deceptive addressing; and
(ii) relay data from a third party’s mail server without permission or which employs similar techniques to hide or obscure the source of the data; and
(f) Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Services, including without limitation, attempting to interfere with, disrupt or disable services to any user, host or network, including but not limited to via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mail bombing” or “crashing”.
3. Users shall immediately notify Moscord of any unauthorised access or attempted breach of security.
4. Users are responsible for ensuring that its equipment are configured in a secure manner. Users should not, through action or inaction, allow others to use its network for illegal or inappropriate activities.
5. Moscord may, at its sole discretion remove or disable Users’ network connections, block network addresses, or suspend all Services to Users with or without prior notice to Users. Service suspension by Moscord due to breach of this AUR shall not prejudice any of Moscord’s rights under the Trading Platform Agreement.
6. Moscord shall not be liable for any loss, expense, costs or damages of any nature suffered by any User resulting in whole or in part from Moscord’s exercise of its rights under this AUR. By using the Services, Supplier agrees to waive and hold harmless Moscord from any claims relating to any action taken by Moscord under this AUR including conduct of investigation, issuing of warnings, refusal to post materials, removal of material, or suspension or termination of services, or other appropriate action.