NorthStar Marine Engineering & Service Co., Ltd
NorthStar Marine Engineering & Service Co., Ltd ( NSM) has a procurement team which has been working in the international shipping industry for more than 20 years, and we understand ship owner’s expectations and challenges in this business. With local establishment and competence in China, NSM can act as your one-stop service provider for optimal solutions in marine equipment, spare parts and stores procurement with emphasis on quality, timeliness, and cost-efficiency.
NSM believes that a team of people with best knowledge and enthusiasm is the key to success. NSM has also accumulated unique and valuable experiences in the Chinese marine market through our new-building and ship-repair projects over the past 20 years.
NSM has a highly trained and experienced team of purchasers, who know how Chinese manufacturers work and are familiar with Chinese regulatory framework. NSM is ready to help its clients to achieve its objectives, when you need, where you need.
NSM has teamed up with Moscord and will on an ongoing basis expand its Marketplace offerings for sales through the Moscord platform.
Advantages of NSM procurement:
- 20 years of accumulated knowledge and experience with various Chinese manufacturers
- A procurement team with extensive experience in international shipping industry
- Technical support from our newbuilding supervision team
- Work experience in Classification Societies on equipment & material certifications
- Quality emphasis, Time efficiency, cost-efficiency
- FAS Delivery or DAP Delivery at your disposal
- Attend workshop, inspection and tests as required/needed
- Standardized data and products as per IMPA code
Terms & Conditions
Address: Unit 1808, Founder Tower, No. 1122 New JinqiaoRoad, Pudong New District, Shanghai China, 201206
T: +86-21-5433 6825/6826
F: +86-21-5433 6825/6826 ex 819
Ms. Aileen Wang
Purchaser in Charge
T: +86 21 5433 6825/6826 ex 808
M: +86 1351 792 3634
Ms. Huixin Liang
(Equipment and Spares Procurement)
T: +86 5433 6825/6826 ex 807
M: +86 1370 162 4691